Friday, June 20, 2008

Have it YOUR way!

Several of my co-workers at my "day job" have recently learned about my secret life as an artisan. This has had the delightful side benefit of generating a little more business for me because, like many of my fellow Textures artisans, I do custom orders!

If you are ever looking for a particular thing, in a particular colour or style, and would like to have it made just the way you want, look no further than our little cooperative! Not only will you be getting a handcrafted, one-of-a-kind work of art for yourself or your loved ones, but you can shape the final product. Once and for all, you can go to one place with your colour swatch, and ask someone to make you your very own 3 ft. tall, lime green steel widget with purple feathers and silver sparkles! No more traipsing all over town, desperately trying to match up your swatch with all the other wrong green shades of widgets out there - you will save time, energy and gas by stopping by, and will get exactly what you want!

And if it's a pair of earrings or a necklace you want, in just the right shade of blue - give me a call!

No comments: